domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014

WELCOME TO ERIKA, OUR LANGUAGE ASSISTANT THIS YEAR !!

This is Erika, our language assistant. She is going to be at school during this year and she is going to tell us a lot of things about her country: The United States of America.

She tell us about her studies, her town...:
Hello my name is Erika Nielsen. I am delighted to be spending this year as an English assistant at CEIP Plurilingüe Profesor Albino Nuñez. I am a recent college graduated with a degree in anthropology and geography and a minor in Latin American studies. I went to California Polytechnic State University in the beautiful city of San Luis Obispo, California. I am originally from a small town in Northern California called Forest Knolls. It is located about 30 minutes outside of San Francisco.  This is my first time in Spain and am really enjoying living in Ourense.